Frequently Asked Questions

You need to submit:

  1. A scanned version of the passport or ID Card
  2. Power of attorney if you are acting on behalf of another person. An example of a power of attorney can be downloaded here, and a typical example of a completed power of attorney can be seen here;

If necessary, the following documents also may be required to be submitted:

  1. An agreement concluded with a bank or credit organization;
  2. Your statement from the bank/credit organization;
  3. Your report on credit operations, which you can get from ACRA credit bureau;
  4. Receipts of your payments, if any,
  5. Any other document in your possession that is relevant to your case.