You need to submit:
- Your passport and the vehicle registration certificate, providing visibility of all the necessary pages;
- Decision-notification from the insurance company;
- Results of the auto-technical and product expert analysis;
- If you are applying for compensation for damage to real estate, such as a house, garage, etc. or for damage to movable property, such as agricultural machinery, equipment, etc., then you must submit documents confirming your ownership of this property;
- Power of attorney if you are acting on behalf of another person. An example of a power of attorney can be downloaded here, and a typical example of a completed power of attorney can be seen here.
If necessary, the following documents also may be required to be submitted:
- Insurance contract concluded with an insurance company;
- Traffic protocol, which was drawn up in connection with the event or an agreed declaration;
- Photos of the damaged vehicle, the scene of the accident;
- If you have any video or recording related to the incident, please submit them as well;
- In case of any damage, please provide all documents related to the treatment: epicrises, research results, payment coupons;
- Any other document in your possession that is relevant to your case.